LHAB Normandy Trip
This is the Normandy trip headquarters site and contains information about registration,
travel, the itinerary, and helpful links. There is an FAQ page to answer all your trip questions.
Open the LHAB Normandy Travel Guide - an online magazine for the Normandy trip we hope you'll find useful during the trip. Please refer to this guide during the trip as updates will occur frequently. You can save this "after" the return from France as a souvenir of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
June 4: Today is Travel Day!
June 4 - Group flights begin departures -
June 5 - ALL travelers must arrive at CDG Aiport between 8 am - 12 pm
- Welcome areas will be in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2E in CDG Airport. Tour representatives will be in blue polos with signs. Please look for this area upon arrival June 5. If for some reason your airline lands and you don't arrive in either Terminal 1 or 2, please get to either Terminal 1 or Terminal 2E to the welcome booth for us.
ATTENTION - For those travelers who are already in Paris and NOT part of flights landing on the morning of June 5, PLEASE NOTE: You need to arrive at CDG Airport by 9:00 am to Terminal 2E and find the Historic Programs Welcome Desk and seek their tour representatives wearing blue polos with signs.
For more details - please review this airport travel update from 5/26/19.
June 5 - LHAB rehearsal at 6:00 pm outside of the Amirauté Hotel in Normandy, France
- Travelers will be transported on Wednesday June 5 from CDG airport in Paris to Normandy on a random one of our 9 buses, not necessarily their assigned bus for the trip. This is to avoid all buses sitting at the airport until all travelers have arrived and boarded the buses before departing.
- We will all assemble that afternoon in Normandy for a rehearsal at 6:00 pm.
- When the direction is given, all travelers will need to retrieve all their baggage from the bus on which they arrived at the rehearsal site and transfer to their assigned bus for the remainder of the tour.
- When you board your assigned bus, you will receive a lanyard with a name tag and a luggage tag that is to be attached to your instrument case when you next have the opportunity.
If you have any questions we haven’t addressed, please email us at email@example.com and we will answer your concern or question as soon as we can.